Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crying

Hey there-

I cried last night.

I was watching a TV show (Private Practice) and I started to cry during a scene with a father showing his new baby to the mom, who was laying on a gurney, recently dead.

Sound a little over the top? It was. But I was apparently moved to tears.

I took it as a good sign.

I used to cry rather easily at movies and TV shows, even commercials. As a child I was a complete wreck after watching "Kramer vs. Kramer", and don't get me started about "Terms of Endearment" or "Beaches".

After Bob died I stopped crying at anything on a screen. None of it compared to my real emotions, nothing could move me to tears, I was all cried out.

So, a TV drama brought me to tears, I think it is so great that I am filled up again.

Thanks for checking in-

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment