Friday, May 14, 2010

Conference

Hey there-

Mike and I wrote a proposal to do a presentation at Camp Widow hosted by the Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation. (www.sslf.org)

It was accepted!

The camp is August 6-8, 2010 in San Diego and our topic is remarriage after widowhood. We are calling it "Plan B", the same as my new blog for milwaukeemoms.com

We are excited about the opportunity to share our story and inspire others in similar situations.

There are lots of other very cool topics that will be addressed during the weekend and good old fashioned camaraderie. If anyone knows of anyone who might benefit please send them to the website and have them check it out. www.sslf.org

Thanks for checking in-

Irene

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know you and Mike will do a great job. How wonderful to have Mike's support and participation in your work. Fingers crossed that your book will be ready by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is what made me go register! I can't wait to actually meet you (and Mike, too)!! I will for sure be at your session.

    ReplyDelete